The Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) is a vital leadership voice and partner for the adventure travel industry around the world. If your company is an adventure travel company, or gear supplier to the industry it is a “no-brainer” that you should become a member of ATTA.
The ATTA community today is a vibrant, thriving, interactive network, 1,300+ members strong and representing 100 countries worldwide. From tour operators to tourism boards, gear suppliers to industry partners to accommodations, all ATTA members share a genuine love for global exploration and a vested interest in the sustainable development of tourism.
Different sectors of the adventure tourism world gain different benefits from being a member of ATTA.
- Tour Operators & Accommodations – we focus on this more below
- Tourism Boards – ATTA assists organizations throughout the world to connect with the adventure travel industry, learn what’s happening in the world of adventure travel, promote local adventure tourism, and secure ATTA assistance for special initiatives that benefit both your interests and those of the greater adventure travel community. Read more …
- Travel Advisors – ATTA membership helps educate you on what destinations have to offer, introduces you to tour operators, accommodations and activities available for your clients. Read more …
- Industry Partners – ATTA membership exposes your organization to thousands of decision makers and influencers in the adventure travel industry, links your business to the global adventure travel industry, provides you with critical resources, and provides awareness of industry trends. Read more …
- Adventure Travel & Outdoor Gear Suppliers – ATTA membership connects your brand to the $683 billion adventure travel industry through tour operators, tourism boards, media outlets, events, knowledge resources and other partnerships. Introduce your brand to thousands of decision makers and influencers in the adventure travel industry. Connect your business to the global adventure travel industry. Receive critical research resources and awareness of trade and consumer industry trends. Read more …
Some of the key benefits for Tour Operators to be members of ATTA:
- Access to ATTA’s Members only social networking website, ‘The HUB’. This online network allows you to post photos and video, engage in blogs and industry-affecting discussions, and network with peers, media, and more from around the globe.
- Priority access to and knowledge of Adventure Travel World Summit locations, agenda, speakers, adventures, and partner opportunities.
- Invitations to ATTA regional events and gatherings where members network, discuss, share, learn, innovate and grow. Primary Access to ATTA Marketplace Events and FAM Tours.
- Marketing & PR
- Facilitate relationships between you and journalists worldwide.
- Opportunity to list your company and consumer content on www.Adventure.Travel**
- Opportunity to submit your press releases in AdventureTravelNews NOW™
- Public Relations Services – make sure your news gets read online.
- ATTA Brand Value – for travelers, this establishes companies with the ‘ATTA Member’ insignia as a reputable provider of travel.
- Knowledge Resources
- Industry Research Reports
- AdventureTravelNews™ and the Prosper e-newsletters distributed to ATTA members.
- ATTA Members Only Tune In Webinars.
- Legal Document Templates.
- Business primers on topics including publicity generation, environmental best practices and more.
- Member Polls & Surveys.
- Discounts & Resources
- Adventure Travel World Summit registration discounts.
- Advertising Discounts.
- Outdoor/travel gear discounts for your staff.
- Travel Show Exhibitor Discounts.
- Client Evacuation & Travel Insurance Affiliate Programs.
- Financial Services.
- Job Postings on the Adventure Career Center.
Read details of all benefits here.