The remit of the Recreational Rafting Committee is promoting rafting as a leisure or adventure activity.
- The Recreational Rafting Committee is charged with advancing ARTICLE 5, Section 12 of the Bylaws, and shall serve as consultants to the IRF Board of Directors and the IRF Executive Committee on all IRF policies and decisions that are related to Recreational Rafting.
- The Recreational Rafting Committee shall be appointed by the IRF Executive Committee and the Recreational Rafting Committee Chair.
- The Chair of the Recreational Rafting Committee shall be a duly elected member of the IRF Board of Directors who has experience in developing policy and directing issues related to recreational rafting.
The Recreational Rafting Committee shall be responsible for:
- Gathering statistics on recreational rafting that will allow the IRF to better understand how to plan for its growth and development.
- Creating and maintaining a useful database of the rafting rivers around the world.
Emilia Begunova (Chair)
Comments are closed.