Dear Rafting Family!
We invite you to became part of our working family! In order to make the IRF an even better organization, even more there for our rafters all around the world, we need your help!
The International Rafting Federation is looking for someone to take on various administrative tasks within the organization. YES, we offer you a JOB! 😊
Please, see below all the info 👇👇👇
IRF General Administrative Secretary
The International Rafting Federation is looking for someone to take on various administrative tasks within the organisation.
- Handling the IRF’s main email account
- Managing IRF documentation
- Working with various IRF representatives on communications tasks
- Assisting with international relations communications
- Assisting various IRF representatives where needed
- Handling member applications and member updates
- Invoicing members
- Assisting with the management of event bidding and working with the relevant IRF people and organisers on requirements
- Reminding IRF persons of upcoming tasks and their due dates
The minimum requirements are:
- A good understanding of the raft racing world as well as rafting in general
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as work on Google Drive (sheets, etc)
- Able to check and react to IRF emails regularly
- Have access to good Wi-Fi and a computer
- Bonus requirements: ability to work on websites, book keeping
Working hours: This is a part time job that will vary considerably. There will be very quiet times (10 mins every other day, checking emails), and then extremely busy times (a few hours a day).
Remuneration will be discussed further into the application process. There will be a 3 month probation period.
Please send CVs to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5 June 2023
Link to PDF with all these info here!