Bosnia and Herzegovina has turned up the heat and the welcomes for the IRF’s 13th Euro Rafting Championship which starts in a few short days at the ever popular site on the Vrbas River just outside Banja Luka. Rafting Centar “Kanyon” have previously hosted the World Rafting Championship in 2009, Euro Rafting Championships in 2009 and again in 2015 at this picturesque spot between the steep walls of the Vrbas canyon.
All teams have now registered and are out training on Wednesday and Thursday.
The racing schedule is as follows:
- Friday 5th = Sprint from 9:00 to 10:00. H2H from 10:00 to 15:00
- Saturday 6th = Slalom from 11:00 to 15:00
- Sunday 7th = Downriver U19, U23 and Masters from 9:00 – 10:00. Open from 11:00 to 12:00
Details of the event can be found here and you can follow the event on the IRF’s social media sites
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/IRFEuroRaftingChamps
- Instagram: instagram.com/internationalrafting
- Twitter: twitter.com/intraftfed
- Daily updates here
#AreYouReady #RaftersAreAwesome #irferc #erc2019 #RiverFamily #StrongerTogether #Bosnia #BanjaLuka #Vrbas