One of the first teams to register for the IRF World Rafting Championship in Tully, Australia this coming May, River Face have been growing strength on strength each year with an impressive medal tally of Bronze (Sprint), Silver (Head-to-Head), Gold (Downriver) and Overall Silver at last year’s Championship in Argentina. So do you want to know who you’re up against in the competition? This week we’re meeting the Japanese Open Women’s team – The River Face.
- Masayo Abe – front left – raft guide – paddling for 14 years
- Hiromi Asai – front right – physical therapist – paddling for 12 years
- Rie Funadi – middle right – raft guide – paddling for 6years
- Yuri Yasunaga middle left – raft guide – paddling for 6years
- Yuki Saito – back right – raft guide – paddling for 22 years
- Takae Mori – back left – raft guide – paddling for 20 years
The River Face are our River Family. Are You?
#AreYouReady #RaftersAreAwesome #RiverFamily #StrongerTogether #WeAreIRF
We’re looking for more stories of River Family – if you have a story to tell, email Sean with your story and photos.