A Judges course will be run during the 2019 World Rafting Championship in Australia. Anyone keen to do the course should email IRF Admin
The details are:
Dates: 14 – 20 May 2019 (during WRC)
Place: Event Headquarters, Tully, Australia
Cost: $US30 to be paid to Instructor on the first day of the course. This is a once off payment.
Schedule and what is expected of you:
- 14th May, 9am to 12am – attend Judges Orientation Workshop with all Judges and Jury
- 2pm to 5pm – attend Judges course run by Judge Instructors
- 15th May, 9am to 5pm – attend Judges course run by Judge Instructors
- 16th – 19th May, all day: work with Official Judges at the event as an Assistant Judge Trainee
- 20th May: write Judges exam. If you pass the exam and the assessment you will be certified as a General Judge.
What you need to provide: A copy of the IRF Race Rules as it is on the IRF website plus the two addendums. Own pens and paper. All accommodation, meals and transport are also for your own cost.
Register: Please let IRF Admin know if you will be attending so we can be sure to include you in any updates and details and have sufficient space for you.