This location is already well known for many as a very successful R4 Euro Champs was held there in 2014. It is a great course with easy viewing and good challenges on the water; and plenty of accommodation varying from hotel, bungalow, boarding house to the cheapest option of camping, right there at the race location.
- Date: 2 – 7 July 2018
- Location: Bratislava – Cunovo, Slovakia
- Organizer: Nadácia Pantheon Foundation www.npf.sk
- Event Director: Michal Černý – Slovakia
- Categories: R4 Youth, Junior, Open and Masters
- Division: (Men/Women)
- Races: R4: Sprint, H2H, Slalom and Downriver
- River: Artificial white water course 20km from capital city Bratislava grade 3-4.
- Fee: 100 € per person in team.
- Form: ERC 2018 Entry Form
- Closing date for entry: 30 April 2018
- Accommodation: Is available at the event location as well as in nearby town. Here is the Accommodation Requests Form.
Wide selection of Photos and videos of the 2014 ERC at the same location.