After a very successful World Cup event in Yushu last year other cities in China have been keen to hold a World Cup as well. This time it is the city of Guilin that have successfully applied to hold the event:
WHERE: Wupai River, Ziyuan County, Guilin City, Guangxi Province, China. (120km from airport）
WHEN: August 16-20, 2017
TIMING SERVICE: CESA official time keeper.
HOW TO GET THERE: The closest airport is Guilin Liangjiang Airport (KWL). Transfer fare from airport to hotel is offered if teams choose official hotels.
CONTACT INFO: Mr. MO Xiaoxian – email@example.com Mr. HU Haiping – firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY FEE: 0 USD
RACES: R4, Open Men and Women, according to IRF Race Rules
WHAT IS OFFERED: Racing boats, deposit is 100 USD
- Danxia Hotel(4 star) 60USD/standard room/night, including breakfast
- Shengyuan Hotel(3 star) 40USD/standard room/night , including breakfast
- City Express hotel(3 star) 35USD/standard room/night, EXLUDING breakfast
- Sprint/head 2 head/slalom distance is 300;
- Downriver: 12km.
- River width: 6 to 30 meters.
- Internet provided.
- No currency exchange in Ziyuan County. The last chance to buy Chinese yuan is Guilin Aiport.
- Rafters need to bring their helmets, safety jackets, peddles.
- Rafters need to buy their insurance before departure from their own countries.