IRF Congress 2021
Thank you for registering
You will shortly receive a confirmation email with your unique login for the event.
We will send you another email the day before the event with the same login details. If you’ve lost either of the emails, let us know and we’ll resend you the details.
Your opportunity to engage:
Throughout Congress there will be opportunities to ask questions through:
- live Question & Answer sessions
- ability to ask questions via a messaging service in the webinar
- you can also submit questions in advance of the event by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRF Congress 2021 Agenda
- Opening of Congress
- Apologies and roll call
- Vote to accept Minutes of the 2019 Congress
- Reports on membership applications, resignations, suspensions, or expulsions
- President’s Report
- Management Reportby Secretary General
- 2020 Financial Report by Secretary General, approved by Treasurer and Board of Directors
- Proposed 2021 Budget by Secretary General, approved by Treasurer and Board of Directors
- Reports from Chairs of Committees
NOTE: these reports will not be read during Congress. However, questions relating to these reports can be raised during this time.
- Discussion and resolution(s) on proposals submitted by IRF Member Organisations, Executive Officers, and Chairs of Committees
- Bylaw Proposals – proposals for changes, additions, or deletions from the existing text
- Election of Board of Directors
- Adjournment of Congress