China are renown for the excellent hospitality, and this event is shaping up to be as good as all the others.
Their R2 event, the Dujiangyan World Rafting Grand Prix, which was scheduled for 21 to 26 June 2017, had to be cancelled due to landslides in the region claiming many lives and closing roads.
Knowing teams battle to finance their travel to events the organisers are offering generous travel subsidies and prize money
- WHERE: Wupai River, Ziyuan County, Guilin City, Guangxi Province, China. (120km from airport）
- WHEN: August 16-20, 2017
- EVENT: R4, Open Men and Open Women
- HOW TO GO THERE: The closest airport is Guilin Liangjiang Airport (KWL). Transfer fare from airport to hotel is offered if teams choose official hotels.
- ENTRY FEE: 0 USD
- ACCOMMODATION: Official hotel room fare is 40USD/person/night, including breakfast.
- AIRPORT TRANSFER: Included IF you stay at Official hotel and only on 16th and 21st (3 hrs from airport to event location).
- MEALS: FREE
- PRIZE MONEY: 300,000 RMB will be distributed to all teams to compensate their expenditure.
- CANCELLATION: The event will be cancelled if there are less than 10 international teams
- SUBSIDY FOR TEAMS – we will subsidise every TEAM (no matter how many people come)
- European Country (10 teams accepted): 18,000RMB
- North Ameriacan Country (1 team accepted): 19,000RMB
- Central American Country (1 team accepted): 20,000RMB
- Asian Country (2 teams accepted): 12,000RMB
- Oceanian Country (2 teams accepted): 20,000RMB
- Contact for WC Guilin: Bing