Japan are holding the Pre-Worlds as a test event for hosting the 2017 IRF R6 World Rafting Champs from the 7 to 10 October 2016. This event will also be the third and final event in the World Cup series.
Here is the promo video for the 2017 WRC in Japan – a great taste of what is to come!
- Official Organisers’ website: WRC-2017Japan.com
- Dates: 7 – 10 Oct 2016
- Location: Yoshino River (Koboke section), Miyoshi city, Tokushima Prefecture,
- Race registration period: from May 1st, to July 31, 2016
- Entry fee: 20,000 yen. It`s about US$200 (accommodation and transport during the event included). Transfer from the airport upon request (this is not included in the entry fee).
- Contact: email@example.com