The 4th Kashmir Cup is to be held on the Sindh River in Sonamarg in the state of Jammu & Kashmir in India. This event is being run by J&K Tourism and the Whitewater Rafting Association of J&K.
5 international teams can benefit from travel subsidies from the organisers.
- Dates: 4th – 10th August, 2016
- Location: River Sindh, Sonamarg J&K India
- Lodging & Boarding: All the lodging and boarding arrangements will be made to the participants during the entire championship by the event organizers and the transportation of rafts/ equipment & other logistics would also be taken care of.
- Liaison: The international teams from abroad would be assisted by the officials of Tourism Department at Delhi Airport and they would be assisted to fly into J&K and one Liaison officer would be deputed with them from arrival till departure from J&K.
- Reimbursement: The teams from abroad would be reimbursed by the Department of Tourism Kashmir for their travelling expenses to the extent of INR Rs 3.00 Lacs ($4500 approx) per team or the actual fares whichever is less.
- Registration fee: Rs10,000 payable at registration
If you are keen to go – email firstname.lastname@example.org