The Dates have been set for the Pre-Worlds in Japan this year, in preparation for the 2017 WRC that will be held there next year. This event will also be part of the World Cup series (there will probably be two other World Cup events in the series – details soon.)
- Dates: 7 – 10 Oct 2016
- Location: Yoshino River (Koboke section), Miyoshi city, Tokushima Prefecture,
- Race registration period: from May 1st, to July 31, 2016
- Entry fee: 20,000 yen. It`s about US$200 (accommodation and transport during the event included). Transfer from the airport upon request (this is not included in the entry fee).
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event home page is currently under construction. Fine information such as schedule will be announced there.
Japan has two different races before and after the pre-worlds. So there are 3 races in four weeks. If anyone is interested attending all or some of these as well please contact us.