So it’s a year since we were heading to Brazil for the 2014 World Rafting Champs.
Thinking back on it there were a few surprises on that trip!
Rodents the size of large dogs! The Capybara could often be seen snuffling around on open fields.
- No one was allowed to stand around with shirts off at Itaipu canal – so disappointing!
- So little English spoken at tourist spots!
- Soft toilet seats that go “pfffft” when you sit on them.
- Ladies doing some pretty provocative dancing on stage – but not being allowed into the disco with sleeveless tops or sandals on ….
But there were also some non-surprises:
- They take the “manana” attitude of South America to a whole new level!
- Milan received the most hugs and kisses :)
I wonder what surprises we will find in Indonesia this year!