There are two options for membership fees – Established Fees Option or Ordinary Fees Option. The fees for 2021 are as follows:
Ordinary Fees Option (OFO):
- World Rafting Champs – Open, Masters teams = $200; U19, U23 teams = $160
- Euro Rafting Champs – Open, Masters teams = $140; U19, U23 teams = $100
Established Fees Option (EFO):
- $550 for 2021
- ADD a discounted IRF race entry fee per team that enter World Rafting Champs or Euro Rafting Champs. For 2021 the maximum race entry fee for those on Established Fee Option can pay is $250. (This means they will only pay more than $550 if they are sending several teams to these events and no one will pay more than $800 in total.)
Please contact IRF Admin if you have any questions.
Firstly, determine how many teams will be going to the IRF Euro and/or World Championships from your country.
Then put those numbers into the formula below:
WRC: Open, Masters teams: $200 x number teams =
WRC: U19, U23 teams: $160 x number teams =
ERC: Open, Masters teams: $140 x number teams =
ERC: U19, U23 teams: $100 x number teams =
Once you have calculated the TOTAL proceed to Step 2:
If you are on the Established Fee Option (EFO):
– and the TOTAL is less than $550 – you will pay $550
– and the TOTAL is more than $800 – you will pay $800
– and the TOTAL is between $550 and $800 you pay the TOTAL
If you are on the Ordinary Fee Option (OFO):
– you pay the TOTAL amount
– If your TOTAL amount is more than $800 we suggest you contact us and convert to the Established Fee Option.
This fee structure has been designed to keep the costs manageable for new and developing members and keeps the increases manageable for our members who are very active in sending larger numbers of teams to our events.