Membership fees are payable by all national member federations annually.
Guide training and education (GTE) fees can be found here.
There are two options for membership – Established Member or Ordinary Member. The fees for 2020 are as follows:
- World Rafting Champs – Open, Masters teams = $200; U19, U23 teams = $160
- Euro Rafting Champs – Open, Masters teams = $140; U19, U23 teams = $100
- $550 for 2020
- ADD a discounted IRF race entry fee per team that enter World Rafting Champs or Euro Rafting Champs. For 2020 the maximum race entry fee Established Members can pay is $250. (This means they will only pay more than $550 if they are sending several teams to these events and no one will pay more than $800 in total.)
Please contact IRF Admin if you have any questions.
Firstly, determine how many teams will be going to the IRF Euro and/or World Championships from your country.
Then put those numbers into the formula below:
WRC: Open, Masters teams: $200 x number teams =
WRC: U19, U23 teams: $160 x number teams =
ERC: Open, Masters teams: $140 x number teams =
ERC: U19, U23 teams: $100 x number teams =
Once you have calculated the TOTAL proceed to Step 2:
If you are an Established Member:
– and the TOTAL is less than $550 – you will pay $550
– and the TOTAL is more than $800 – you will pay $800
– and the TOTAL is between $550 and $800 you pay the TOTAL
If you are an Ordinary Member:
– you pay the TOTAL amount
– If your TOTAL amount is more than $800 we suggest you contact us and convert to being an Established Member.
This fee structure has been designed to keep the costs manageable for new and developing members and keeps the increases manageable for our members who are very active in sending larger numbers of teams to our events.