White Water Romania and IRF jointly organized the Euro Cup.
Rafting on Buzau River, adventure is assured. All information you need are here.
Location: Nehoiu, Buzau County, Romania, https://goo.gl/maps/tXPTaG6pr6y
Race Headquarters: Arca Rafting Camp https://goo.gl/maps/xAVrfh6mspnBo3Jt5
River: Buzau, class 2-3.
Flow: 30 – 40 cms Flow
Air / Water temperature: 16-25 Celsius / 16 Celsius Air / Water temperature .
The competition is held under the race rules of International Rafting Federation with IRF Judges and race management.
Disciplines: Sprint, H2H, Slalom, Downriver Disciplines
Categories: R4 Open Men, Open Women, Masters Men. O Categories ther categories will be added if at least 3 teams register for it.
Boats: 395 cm, PVC Boats
Registration fee: 60 euro per team Registration fee
Accommodation odation odation:
• free tent pitching for competitors, showers and toilets free access available
• 3 euro/person tent pitching, showers and toilet access included, for supporters
• Double rooms available at 25 euro / person, no breakfast included
• Free parking
• Meals at the Valea Lupului Pension (500 m from race headquarters):
– breakfast 4,5 euro
– lunch, dinner a la carte 9 euro
Transfers: All teams flying to Romania (Bucharest Otopeni airport) will have free bus transfer to / from the airport
Friday, March 31st, 2023
– all day transfers and accommodation
– 10.00-12.00 registrations
– 10.00-13.00 official Sprint/H2H training
– 14.00-16.00 official Downriver training
Saturday, April 1st, 2023
– 08.00 Captains meeting at the S/H2H/SL location
– 9.00-9.30 Sprint
– 9.45-12.00 H2H
– 12.30-16.30 Slalom
Sunday, April 2nd, 2023
– 9.00-12.00 Downriver race
– 13.00 Award Ceremony
Closest airport – Otopeni (OTP), Bucharest Closest airport
Information: email@example.com | Mihai Mare Information s +40722415407
Registration: fill, sign and send this form Registration: https://goo.gl/r5JsqM to the email address