Another exciting event awaits us!
Pack your rafting equipment and head to Bulgaria!
Organiser: Rafting club Adventure net
Categories: R4 open men&women
River: Struma, Kresna gorge, class 3 (120 km South from Sofia on E79 road)
Race director: Emilia Peneva
Rules: according to IRF rules
Fee: 40 euro per team
Schedule: Friday, 21.04: Registration, official training and captains’ meeting
Saturday, 22.04: Slalom, Sprint, H2H, awarding ceremony, Big River Party
Sunday, 23.04: Downriver, awarding ceremony
- IRF Judge workshop will be held on 20-23.04.23
- Kayak competition parallel to the rafting on the same venue. Entry fee: 10euro per person
- Accommodation: free on Rafting Base Adventure net, camping site. Hotels, guest house, food etc. on a request
- For teams travelling with plain, train or bus transfers provided from Sofia and back
- All competitors should have equipment on their own: helmet, life jacket, flip line, safety rope, knife. If you need any, please contact us in advance
- Competitors enter the competition at their own risk
- Time is measured electronically
- The legendary rapid “Kazana” might be included in the venue if the conditions allow.
- You are welcome on the WhiteWaterWeek 17-23.04.2023 with more events and Big River Party on 22 April 2023.
See you on the water!