Sustainability in rafting is a high priority for the IRF. In 2019 we joined the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change’s (UNFCCC) Sports for Climate Action initiative as a signatory to the Sports for Climate Action Framework. We know that it is a priority for many of you as well.
To increase your knowledge we are bringing you an opportunity to become more informed about sustainability and rafting.
We invite you to join us for our two part webinar series specifically tailored towards rafting!
The details are:
- Date and Time: 17 and 24 November; 3pm Central European Time (CET).
- Topic: Sustainability in Rafting: Diagnostics (1st webinar) and Solutions (2nd webinar)
- Format: 40 min presentation + Q&A
- Links to webinars:
- Presenter: Jean-Claude Razel, Professor of Ecological Transition at the University of ESCP in France. He is also on the IRF S&C, ROA and Sustainability Committees. He is owner of Alaya Brotas, a Brazilian rafting operator, who are probably better known to many as raft racers. JC has managed Brazil Rafting Teams (3 masters, 3 U19) six times to becoming rafting world champions. He is Lead Educator for ATTA’s AdventureEDU program: Sustainability, Guide Training, Safety&Risk Management, Product Development.
- Questions: Jean-Claude Razel
More about the IRF and Sustainability in Rafting