- Dates: 3 – 9 October 2017
- Location: Yoshino River (Koboke section), Miyoshi city, Tokushima Prefecture.
- Official Facebook page
- Official organiser’s website: WRC-2017Japan.com
- Categories: Men and Women
- Divisions: Open; Masters (40+); Under 19; Under 23
- Rafts: R6
- Organisation hosting event: Japan Rafting Federation and Miyoshicity
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Promo Video: WRC 2017 – Japan Promo video
- Event Fees: please refer to the above information letters and / or the official website for registration and other fees to be paid to the event organisers as well as how to make these payments.
- IRF Fees: all members must be up to date with their fees due to the IRF. Please contact IRF Admin as to how to pay these fees.
Team’s contacts: To let your fans, friends, family and other interested people know what is happening to your team during the event send IRF Admin a link to your own facebook page, twitter or website and we will link it to the above list. Or take a look at our Teams page or Members page.
- New Judges workshop – a Workshop and exam for new Judges will be run during this event. Full details.
- Judge Liason:
- Official Judges: (11)
- Volunteer Judges:
- Any Judges who do the Judges course
Daily updates: Live feeds will be done where Wifi makes it possible. Plus updates will be posted during the event on the IRF’s facebook page, website and on twitter.
Results: Will be posted in the left hand column on our home page, as well as in the daily articles posted on the website, on facebook and in the live feeds.
Media Kit: Information for media
- History of the International Rafting Federation – here
- General Info about IRF: The IRF is a non-profit organisation which seeks to unite rafters from around the world. This is done through competitions, recreational rafting and conservation.The IRF has a 10 man BOD and a number of Sub-committees which run its affairs. The sub-committees are Sport & Competition, Guide Training & Education, Recreational Rafting and Conservation, Media & Marketing and International Relations. The members of these committees are from all over the world, representing rafting from all corners and continents.
- IRF World Rafting Champs – History and disciplines of the WRC – here
- Press: here and on our facebook page
- Photos and videos: here and on our facebook page
- Dates: 7 – 10 Oct 2016
- Location: Yoshino River (Koboke section), Miyoshi city, Tokushima Prefecture,
- Race registration period: from May 1st, to July 31, 2016
- Entry fee: 20,000 yen. It`s about US$200 (accommodation and transport during the event included). Transfer from the airport upon request (this is not included in the entry fee).
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Organisers’ website: WRC-2017Japan.com
- Official Organisers’ Facebook page: World-Rafting-Championship-2017-Yoshinogawa