- Dates: 15 – 21 August
- River: WuPai River
- Location: Ziyuan, Guilin, Guangxi Province, China
- Categories: Men and Women
- Divisions: Open; Masters (40+); Under 19; Under 23
- Rafts: R4
- Organisation hosting event: WSMC
- Contact details: Sean Clarke
- Event Director: Sean Clarke
- Race Director: Tim Marshall
- Safety Director: Paul Eames
- H2H start direction: facing downstream as per old system
- Registration opens early 2021
- First information letter coming soon
- Event Fees: Details coming
- IRF Fees: all members must be up to date with their fees due to the IRF. Please contact IRF Admin as to how to pay these fees.
Teams competing ():
- Open Men ()
- Open Women ()
- Masters Men ()
- Masters Women ()
- U23 Men ()
- U23 Women ()
- U19 Men ()
- New Judges workshop – a Workshop and exam for new Judges will be run during this event.
Head Judge: Eric Boudreau
- Official Judges:
- Volunteer Judges
- Any Judges who do the Judges course
Daily updates: Regular updates will be done where Wifi makes it possible. Plus updates will be posted during the event on the IRF’s facebook page, website and on twitter.
Results: Will be posted in the left hand column on our home page, as well as in the daily articles posted on the website, on facebook and in the regular updates.
Media Kit: Information for media
- History of the International Rafting Federation
- General Info about IRF: The IRF is a non-profit organisation which seeks to unite rafters from around the world. This is done through competitions, recreational rafting and conservation.The IRF has a 10 man BOD and a number of Sub-committees which run its affairs. The sub-committees are Sport & Competition, Guide Training & Education, Recreational Rafting and Conservation, Media & Marketing and International Relations. The members of these committees are from all over the world, representing rafting from all corners and continents.
- IRF World Rafting Champs – History and disciplines of the WRC
- Press: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos and videos: here
- High Resolution Photos – please contact IRF Media if there are specific photos you are wanting