Race Results

Ibar, Serbia 2019 Results; Video; Photos EC 2019 Series Results: R6 Overall; R4 Overall EC Devil's Stream Results; Photos; Video; EC British Open Results; Photos Canada Nationals Results; Photos: -1-, -2-, -3-. Video H2H. Pre-WRC, Ziyuan Results: Men, Women; Photos: Trng, SP/OC, SL, H2H, DR; Videos: D1, D2, D3, D4; ERC Vrbas, Bosnia Results and media EC Results so far R6: OM; OW. R4: OM; OW. EC Trnavka Results: Sprint; Slalom. Photos. WRC 2019, Tully Results, Photos, press releases, etc EC Wildalpen Results: OM, U23M, OW; Photos EC Priboj, Serbia Results; Photos EC Nottingham Results, Photos: -1-, -2-, -3-. H2H Video EC Romania, Dracula Race Results; Photos WRC 2018 All results more archived Race Results

2018 Montenegro Tara river/ Whitewater Raft guide, Safety kayak

Home IRF Forums Raft Guiding Jobs 2018 Montenegro Tara river/ Whitewater Raft guide, Safety kayak

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  igor 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

taragrab
    Participant

Rafting center ‘Grab’ (ethno village and camp) is looking for new rafting guides and safety kayakers for the coming season 2018

Requirements:
    -Experience in whitewater work and rescue, fun and safe experience with clients (IRF license)
    -speaking English ability
    -responsible, calm, independent, kind and animation manner with clients.

Recommendations:
    -previous whitewater paddling experience (raft, kayak, canoe)

Candidates for guides may also be a combination of a raft and kayak guide.

Interested applicants are requested to send resume, biography, and confirmation of preparedness to vujanovic89@gmail.com
    We are looking forward to you to join us:)

More information on our company can be found on our website at //www.tara-grab.com

igor
    Participant

Hello friends!
    I would be very happy to work with you.
    Now I am on the Struma River in Bulgaria. Here I will work until the end of June.
    I am an experienced raft guide with a long working experience (since 2001). I worked on many rivers, some of which are quite technical (Dalaman R2 and R3 section).
    I speak Ukrainian, English and Russian. There are links to web page where you can find detail information about me:
    River logbook:
    //raftguide.pp.ua/experience/river-log-book
    White water experience
    //raftguide.pp.ua/experience/white-water-expirience-doc
    References from companies:
    //raftguide.pp.ua/references
    IRF documents:
    //raftguide.pp.ua/irf-documents/irf-certification-card
    Medical First Aid:
    //raftguide.pp.ua/irf-documents/medical-first-aid
    Photo Gallery:
    //raftguide.pp.ua/galleryimages/joomla-pages/taft-guide-igor-run-apurimak-river-pery-2009
    Video Gallery:
    //raftguide.pp.ua/video/dalaman-from-gopro

Another experience:
    Since 2004 I lead lots of trips in different part of the world. In these expeditions, we climb different mountains such a Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Cotopaxi and Karihuazo in Ecuador, Ararat in Turkey, Damavand in Iran. I lead many trekking expeditions in Nepal (trek to Everest base camp, trek around Annapurna, Jomsom trek), in Tibet trek around Kailas, in Peru Inca trail, some volcano climbing (Kanlaon in Philippines, Idjen in Indonesia). In addition, we explore many national parks in Afrika (Kenia, Tanzania, Uganda), Amazon River in Peru and many different places. ( //ultexplorer.com.ua ).
    Look forward to hear from you soon.
    With best regards,
    Igor Kuznietsov.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.