Are you ready for an adventure in Siberia, Russia, again?!!!
Before we give you the main information, read some impressions from last year’s forum.
The competition for participation in the second “Whitewater of Siberia” forum is started. It will be held from the 17 to 30 August, in Russia, Siberia – Tomsk region. The presentation of Russia as an extremely welcoming country with an amazing history and nature, acquaintance with culture, identity and people of Siberia is one of the goals of this Forum. The call is for all boys and girls aged 25 – 35 years. Like last year, 30 participants will be selected to attend it and they will be given the opportunity to enjoy and to experience another adventure in their life. Selected participants in this forum will also have the opportunity to participate in the Russian National Rafting competition. Impressions from last year. The Forum this year, in addition to the program in Tomsk, has four rivers: Chuya, Katun, Bashkaus and Chulyshman River. The maximum provided for the flight ticket is $ 800, all other costs are covered.
Do you want to win two weeks of amazing rafting experience in Russia this August?! Terms and Conditions on the competitive selection: Terms and Conditions for the selection process.
Contact person: Milavvazm@gmail.com, subject: Whitewater of Siberia 2017
Four days in Tomsk, at the sports complex “Backwater District” (Medvezhii Ugol), participate in the international contest festival “Axe day – 2017”, visit Siberian estate of the N. A. Lapsakov and Semiluzhensky Kazak Ostrog (fortress). After that moving to Altai – heart of Siberia, paddling 4 rivers, paticipate in Russian National Camp….
The provisional program for the forum.
I was lucky to take part in the forum last year and I’ll give you some advice:
- even though it’s summer, the nights are cold in Siberia, so keep that in mind;
we had luggage lost at the airport last year, so have extra clothes in your hand luggage in case. Here’s some added advice: http://www.internationalrafting.com/
- Siberian rivers are very wild, with big waves and cold, so I recommend the equipment for these water conditions and that you have a spare, dry suit for the next day;
- Festival “AXE” is the most ideal
place to buy souvenirs;
- Milky Way in all its beauty you will see when you go to Altai, so arm yourself with a good photo camera;
- all the snacks for the 1200 km road trip and 10 days in the Altai region, buy during the first part of the program;
- bring your good mood with you and enjoy.
This is a real rafting adventure in every sense of the word, something that many dream of but only 30 of them will be selected to go, so don’t waist your time and sign now! 🙂