The IRF is pleased to announce that they have partnered up with Sportscene. They’ll be there at the Youth & Masters WRC in August which means we’ll have daily video updates for you!
Sportscene facts in a nutshell:
• Sportscene has the largest online paddle sports community in the world on Facebook with 21,000+ fans and counting.
• Sportscene is recognised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) as a small media outlet specialised in paddle sports: the IOC has granted Sportscene an accreditation for the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
• Sportscene has the worlds largest and most innovative website for paddle sports
• Sportscene will become the first company in the world that soon will launch a mobile application for paddle sports (including rafting).
• Sportscene is specialised in media production, news distribution and consultancy in ‘sports market development’.
• In 2.5 years time Sportscene has become the largest platform in the world for competition paddle sports, and it’s just the beginning.
• Because of it’s successful approach, Sportscene is also commissioned by mainstream sports such as tennis and cycling.
• Sprtscene considers themselves as the most professional media & consultancy organisation globally that focusses 24/7 on paddle sports.